The focus on Customer Centricity today is opening up newer ways for enterprises to achieve greater ROI. We provide cutting-edge CRM solutions that help you monitor, track and improve your customer’s experience through all channels of communication, including social networking. Our solutions, based on Oracle CRM On Demand, the world’s leading CRM technology, help you build deeper and more meaningful relationships with your customers and positively impact business returns.
SYSTIME’s CRM solutions will help your business achieve key business goals, including: achieving customer centricity, leveraging social CRM, managing channel partners, sales force automation, marketing automation and services automation.
Focus on JD Edwards customers
We provide JD Edwards customers comprehensive Oracle CRM On Demand solutions that seamlessly integrate with their ERP
- Our solution includes Marketing Automation, Sales Automation and Service Automation. Businesses can have complete visibility into their customer’s behavior and link it to an internal view of their enterprise obtained from JD Edwards ERP
- The integration will give businesses better tools to manage their sales force and customer service, aided with advanced analytics for reporting
- Our JD Edwards customers will also have the advantages of Web Presence, the Social CRM Tool, over their competitors.
Specialized Focus on Verticals
SYSTIME brings the benefits of Oracle CRM On Demand to industries where Oracle E-Biz, SAP, BAAN or other enterprise solutions are deployed. Businesses in verticals such as Pharma, Real Estate, Hospitality and Trading, can now leverage the advantages of Social CRM.
Across the world, as customers become more and more selective, SYSTIME CRM solutions help businesses to grow closer to their customers by:
- Providing insight into customer behavior
- Enabling businesses to reach their customers via all channels of communication and vice versa
- Providing better control on and visibility into forecasting and pipeline management
- Reducing the time and costs involved in selling
- Leveraging online social networking