SYSTIME’s JD Edwards Test Factory is a unique JD Edwards application testing service model that leverages best practices in ERP testing. It provides efficient and cost-effective testing solutions to companies running JD Edwards. The JD Edwards Test Factory provides unbiased, independent functional testing of JD Edwards development, customization, localization and integration.
Apart from regular JD Edwards modules like Finance, Manufacturing, Sales & Distribution, JD Edwards Test Factory also tests allied applications such as BI Formscape and interfaces with other non-ERP applications.
The JD Edwards Test Factory uses manual, as well as automated testing methods, to address functional testing, regression testing and performance (load / stress) testing. It uses industry-standard tools for test automation and performance benchmarking.
JD Edwards Test Factory provides
- A re-usable test case repository for JD Edwards
- A blend of quality assurance skills, industry knowledge, and JD Edwards application knowledge
- A full range of standardized quality assurance frameworks and methodologies
- SYSTIME’s Automation Framework derived from best practices used in Oracle Automation Framework
- A version-like approach in test campaigns