Oracle Agile PLM
SYSTIME’s Agile PLM solutions for this
Recognized by Oracle for our specialized expertise in Agile Product Lifecyle Management. We not only implement Agile PLM, but more importantly we help you learn how to apply product lifecycle management.
Single Source for Agile PLM Services with a decade of PLM experience, and expertise in Manufacturing, Engineering and Supply Chain.
SYSTIME is your single source for Agile PLM services:
• Upgrades and New Implementations
• Data Migrations and Mergers
• Integration with ERP
• Best Practices Assessment
• ROI Analysis
• Application Integration Architecture (AIA)
• Analytics (BI)
• Custom Development (SDK/PX)
• Performance Tuning
• Custom Reporting
Broad Expertise in Agile PLM Modules
• Product Collaboration
• Product Quality Management (PQM)
• Product Portfolio Management (PPM)
• Product Governance & Compliance (PGC)
• Engineering Collaboration (EC)
• Business Intelligence (BI)
• User Productivity Kit (UPK)
SYSTIME has successfully engaged with several companies in the Global Fortune 500, across industries, including high tech, manufacturing, telecommunications/media, automotive, aerospace and defense, consumer business, and life sciences. Our collaborative approach to providing consulting services, combined with our deep industry experience, has helped our clients address their toughest PLM challenges and achieve significant business benefits. Called out below are some of the most common and daunting challenges enterprises face when implementing a PLM solution and how SYSTIME helps overcome them.
Innovating right and at the right time
Getting internal departments and external partners to collaborate for the same vision
Ensuring regulatory compliance, while keeping production costs and times low
Finding the right resources to staff the implementation
When you choose SYSTIME as your implementation partner, our team of experts will leverage best practices refined over 17 years, across hundreds of projects and nearly every industry vertical, to rapidly develop solutions with a high ROI. Our SYS-on-TIMETM methodology ensures all of our engagements are thoroughly assessed, planned, and completed on time and within budget.
SYSTIME’s Agile PLM service offerings
With a deep understanding of Oracle’s Agile PLM combined with unmatched consulting and implementation skills, SYSTIME offers end-to-end Agile PLM services.
PLM Strategy, Roadmap & Implementation
Implementation of an Agile PLM solution is an enterprise-wide, strategic initiative and requires processes to be prioritized and targeted to ensure faster ROI. SYSTIME partners with you in charting out a comprehensive and robust PLM strategy, by identifying key pain areas in the current processes and prioritize them to be adopted for effective Agile PLM rollout. We establish KPIs to measure the improvements in the processes in terms of profitability, time-to-market, product costs, etc. Moreover, our consultants provide the complete roadmap of PLM implementation with timelines and milestones for effective tracking.
SYSTIME helps you:
- Define / understand business needs
- Identify and shortlist business process bottlenecks that can be resolved by Oracle Agile PLM
- Compare available Agile PLM’s solution based on technical and functional metrics
- Record the result and suggest the optimal / best custom solution
- Scope out additional investments required for PLM implementation
- Identify applications that can be replaced by PLM
- Drive the adoption of new system processes within the organization
- Interview stakeholders to understand and record current pain points and limitations of the current process and system
- Analyze these pain points to identify root causes
- Weigh the root causes against industry benchmarks
- Prioritize and target key business problems after understanding objectives and their metrics
- Assess the level of maturity for the proposed solution
- Build business cases and recommend the optimal solution
- Convince decision makers to define an implementation roadmap
PLM Data Migration
The Agile PLM rollout is incomplete until data stored in the legacy systems has been transferred to the PLM solution. SYSTIME is the only company in the world, apart from Oracle, to have the expertise and resources to offer data migration services in Agile PLM. SYSTIME’s expertise ensures reliable data migration with zero loss of integrity in the data and zero loss of functionalities between the older version and the new version.
PLM Performance Assessment & Enhancements
Agile PLM applications, like any other IT application, face the issue of performance degradation over a period of time, as the size of the data managed by the application increases. SYSTIME provides consulting services to assess the performance of the PLM implementation, identifying the root causes for the performance degradation and giving appropriate recommendations.
Process Integration Pack
SYSTIME co-developed the design-to-release Process Integration Pack (PIP) with Oracle. PIP connects enterprise product records in Agile PLM with JD Edwards ERP. It is based on an open, standards-based service oriented architecture (SOA) designed to deliver seamless synchronization of product content among distributed engineering and manufacturing organizations and the extended product network. Leveraging Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA), PIP enables you to accelerate time-to-market for new products while reducing cost, improving quality and minimizing supply chain disruptions.
Key Features of PIP:
- Next-generation composite process and solution capabilities that are configurable, extensible and sustainable, allowing customers to leverage current and future investments.
- Pre-built, open standards-based and complete design-to-release flow for new product releases.
- Seamless, cross-application execution of the change management process, releasing product design updates to manufacturing.
- Configurable, extensible, bi-directional synchronization of engineering and supply chain information between PLM and manufacturing for greater visibility, without the need for recoding and with protection of changes across upgrades.
- User-friendly configuration that allows both business and IT users to easily define and manage value maps for the key elements important to them.
- A robust process monitoring, error handling and configurable notification management framework to help minimize impact on transfer process, product quality, cost and time-to-market.