SYSTIME is the world’s largest JD Edwards Consulting / Services company. We have more than 650 dedicated JD Edwards specialists, with expertise spanning almost all versions of JD Edwards WorldSoft and EnterpriseOne product families.
Forrester Research (February 18, 2010) cited SYSTIME as the ‘largest provider of JD Edwards services' and a ‘strong choice for implementation/project work as well as ongoing operational work.' 'Sourcing JDE Projects: Provider Skills Vary Widely' by Liz Herbert with Christine Ferrusi Ross and Elizabeth Rose Report available on Forrester website .
SYSTIME has had a strategic partnership with Oracle-JD Edwards for the past 17 years. The relationship has seen us grow in-depth competencies across product lines and industries such as CPG/retail/food and beverage, life sciences and health care, high-tech, and oil and gas.
We are the partner of choice for JD Edwards consulting, globally. Our proprietary tools and methodologies, refined and matured over years of close engagement with large, global enterprises, ensure that our customers derive the maximum value from their investments in JD Edwards.
- Lafarge is the world leader in building materials…See the video | Read Transcript
- Cited by Forrester Research as ‘largest provider of’ and ‘strong choice for’ JDE implementation and ongoing work. 'Sourcing JDE Projects: Provider Skills Vary Widely' by Liz Herbert with Christine Ferrusi Ross and Elizabeth Rose Report available on Forrester website .
- 'Oracle® Platinum Partner', the highest membership level from the Oracle PartnerNetwork's
- Commitment to customer delight and have been recognized for JD Edwards Excellence since 2006 Read more
- AMR Research recognizes SYSTIME's innovative JD Edwards Support services to the world leader in construction materials Download
- Over 650 experienced and highly trained JD Edwards consultants Read more
- SYSTIME and Oracle Unveil Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture Process Integration Packs for Oracle’s Agile Product Lifecycle Management and Oracle’s
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Read more
- Deep experience and commitment to get the best out of JD Edwards, Centre of Excellence to test and deliver scalable foundation with high availability/performance and lower total cost of ownership for growing businesses, best R & D center dedicated to JD Edwards development, Knowledge Management
- Successfully implemented highest number of JD Edwards projects globally in record time Read more
- Excellent past record of handling earlier versions of the JD Edwards family of products (A7.2, A7.3, A8.1, A9.1, B73.2, B73.3, OneWorld, XE, ERP8.0, 8.9) and upgrading to the EnterpriseOne versions (8.10, 8.11, 8.11 SP1 or higher) Read more
- World class training facilities. Read more
For over 17 years, SYSTIME has been helping global customers, across industries, successfully address business challenges and upgrade to newer versions of JD Edwards. Our expertise spans almost all versions of JD Edwards WorldSoft and EnterpriseOne product families, making us the partner of choice for JD Edwards consulting, globally. Our proprietary tools and methodologies, refined and matured over years of close engagement with large, global enterprises, ensure that our customers derive the maximum value from their upgrades.
The CTO’s imperatives are far too many and critical when it comes to getting an upgrade done. Every new upgrade brings with it a whole new potential of functionalities and capabilities. In which case, not having a deep understanding of the product could result in under-leveraging the technology.
Plan your upgrade
- Are you trying to determine how to start an upgrade project?
- What approach should you take?
- What are the risk areas associated with the upgrade?
- What are the areas where new functionalities can be utilized?
SYSTIME’s proprietary Upgrade Assessment Pack
ensures that enterprises plan adequately and follow a tried, tested, refined and structured approach to upgrading their applications.
about how SYSTIME can help you define your enterprise’s upgrade strategy with the Upgrade Assessment Pack.
Over the past 17 years, SYSTIME has completed more than 130 JD Edwards implementation engagements for clients across a wide array of industries. During that time, we have established a deep and long-standing partnership with JD Edwards and been repeatedly acknowledge by Oracle for our application expertise and implementation capabilities. Through our proven methodology, we offer end-to-end services across the application lifecycle that enable us to design and deliver the right solutions-at the right cost-for our customers.
With more than 300 successful global rollouts under the belt and the largest pool of JD Edwards specialists in the world, SYSTIME is arguably the best partner for JD Edwards rollout services. Our experience in delivering JD Edwards consulting spans over 17 years, making us the leader in the JD Edwards space. We have created and managed large complex, multi-site, multi-country, multi-culture projects successfully. Our proprietary tools and methodologies, refined and matured over years of close engagement with large, global enterprises, ensure that our customers experience consistent, faster and low TCO rollouts. Learn more
about the various aspects related to doing Global Roll-outs in China.
Planning and budgeting for post go live support is an often-overlooked but nevertheless critical aspect of a JD Edwards ERP solution. Post go live support services ensure business continuity, reduced TCO and improved application performance. With over 17 years of experience in JD Edwards consulting, SYSTIME is the right partner for support services that help you get the maximum return on your implementation.
Our services rely on the retained ERP product skills and program knowledge to ensure three key benefits to customers:
- Providing support for the current ERP system
- Providing enhancements and additional functionalities, quickly
- Functioning as a knowledge center: defining and refining best practices; evaluating future technology
We provide support for various JD Edwards product lines through a wide range of support services.
||“SYSTIME services has allowed Lafarge to reduce the day to day operational costs by over 30%, while enhancing the reliability and uptime of IT infrastructure. Reduced support spend created more budget for innovation and has also allowed our people to focus on creating business value.”
VP and CIO - IT, Lafarge
||“SYSTIME has been Weatherford’s strategic business partner through our
aggressive growth phase ($1.5 Billion to $10 Billion) over the past 9 years.
They have led many of our JD Edwards deployments in nearly every part of
the world and provide technology solutions beyond JD Edwards.”
VP - IT,
||“Trek Bicycle, the Best Bicycle Company in the World, needed a JD Edwards
global provider to help extend Trek IT teams to support our global expansion
in Europe and Asia Pacific. SYSTIME has proven to be that provider.”
Global ERP Manager - IT, Trek Bicycle Corporations
|"SYSTIME is a strategic partner for us, and our efforts to co-develop integrations to Oracle's Agile PLM will give JD Edwards EnterpriseOne customers new tools with which to drive product innovation."
Former Group VP, JD Edwards, Oracle Corporation
|Hear more from our customers