SYSTIME’s JD Edwards ® Post Implementation Systems Assessment (PISA) accurately uncovers implementation defects and ensures that customers derive maximum benefit from their implementations. Our proven and tested PISA with its process improvement methods coupled with recovery procedures alleviates most of the post implementation technical and functional concerns and defects.
The technical assessment is performed with the goal of identifying system performance weaknesses and areas for improvement, including:
- Network Architecture
- Hardware/OS/DB versions catalog with service pack configurations
- SAR ESUs with respect to JDE release levels
- Installed Servers including installation details
- Service Packs/Tools releases and Updates
- Environment Details
- CNC configurations
- Surface Testing to highlight any obvious errors.
SYSTIME’s PISA ensures that the assessment is conducted on a solid foundation, which “straightens out” your implementation, identifies improvements, fixes defects and eventually helps realize the returns you had intended.
Register to download Whitepaper
For more information, click here to e-mail.